Virid works better because it’s in-sync with nature for kid, pet, and eco-friendly lawn and garden feeding.
Virid works in-sync with nature. That’s because lawns and gardens, bushes and trees all get fed with just the right amount of nutrients for their immediate needs and it happens 2 – 3 times per week; every time you water. Virid’s H2grOTM system automatically injects small amounts of nutrients into the sprinkler system, customized by sprinkler zone, for naturally slow, continuous growth of lawns, flowers, bushes and trees.
|Featured service areas: Denver, Boulder, Littleton.
|The environmental benefits of working in-sync with natural cycles are many:
- Use less fertilizer because less runs off into drainage systems and more is used by the plant for sustainable growth: avoid the surge growth common with monthly services
- Use less water because dilute nutrients develops active, healthy soil, which then encourages deeper root structures that can tap into the reservoir of food and water stored in loose soil
- Virid’s dilute feeding develops active soil that provides the proper environment for strong grass. Healthy grass naturally crowds out weeds, fends off disease, and converts grass clippings into usable nutrients that require far less herbicide, pesticide and de-thatching treatments reducing toxin use, run-off and home/environmental contamination.
- A primary cause of weeds, disease and thatch is the application of highly concentrated fertilizers. These monthly services actually promote more and more treatments making lawns dependent upon frequent human involvement specificially because they work despite natural cycles.
- Less traffic congestion because the service works automatically. No big, heavy trucks burning fuel, emitting pollutants and increasing demands for stretched infrastructure resources.
Virid’s service includes:
- Low seasonal cost with no equipment to buy and no install cost.
- Approximately 70 feedings per growing season.
- No pellets that linger in the grass and no toxic herbicides.
- Just the right amount of nutrients for your plants.
- Virid targets EPA Drinking water standards, customized by sprinkler zone.
- Healthier soils make for a stronger lawn that crowds out weeds and needs less water.
- It works automatically so it costs less.